Add a touch of sophistication to your evenings with our Sparkling Apple Cider Mocktail. We really enjoy mocktails, a kid-friendly beverage that adults will love as well. They are the perfect addition to a family night or friendly weekend party. The fresh cinnamon, pomegranates or cranberries provide festive toppings and even more flavor combinations, which is a reason why this recipe is sure to please everyone you serve it to. Not only does this mocktail have festive ingredients, but it also has Icelandic Provisions vanilla Skyr, which will add a thick, creamy texture that’s less tart than Greek yogurt. Icelandic Provisions use authentic Heirloom Skyr Cultures that have been treasured and preserved in Iceland for hundreds of years, which where their distinct flavor comes from. Icelandic Provisions is the only authentic Icelandic skyr in the U.S., so go ahead and try it out for yourself!
Sparkling Apple Cider Mocktail with Skyr
- 1 (25.4 ounce) bottle of sparkling apple cider
- 1 (5.4 ounce) container of vanilla Icelandic Provisions Skyr
- Ground cinnamon
- Pomegranate seeds
- Fresh cranberries
- 1 medium sized mixing bowl
- A hand blender, immersion blender or whisk
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add the sparkling apple cider and skyr. Mix together with either a hand blender, immersion blender or whisk. Continue until well combined.
- Pour into glasses of your choice and top with cinnamon and pomegranates or cranberries as desired.
You can use your favorite flavor of sparkling apple cider.
Apple cider also works well.
Disclaimer: Triad to Wellness is a nutrition communications consultant for Icelandic Provisions. We were not compensated for this post.
Serving size: 6 ounces Calories: 110 calories, Fat: 0 grams, Saturated fat: 0 grams, Carbohydrates: 25 grams, Sugar: 20 grams, Protein: 3.5 grams, Cholesterol: 0 milligrams